Jazzy's Troublemaker Song! (Official Music Video)




Who knew a troublemaker could sing a whole song about being a bad kid? But don't worry, she learned her lesson. *smirk* Wanna sing along? Go ahead! LYRICS: Hey guys! It's Jazzy in the house! Sometimes, I'm not the best kid I'll just be honest here. And sometimes... I feel rebellious. And you know what? IMMA TELL YOU WHY. My parents are almost always onto me... Yo mom, I'm a teen now, so just let me be! I'll get yelled at for small things like not closing the lid... Please dad, take a chill pill; I'm just a kid! Can't you see? These grown ups talk to us like they know exactly what we're going through. It's not a phase mom. So watch me make a mess I'm a troublemaker! Next watch me dump the trash I'm a troublemaker! Now watch me jump my bed I'm a troublemaker! Don't expect me to be good Cuz I'm a troublemaker! Decorating for the season when it's not Christmas, "Hey mom, I'm filming! Get out of my business" Want a high five? WHOOP! I did a hair flip, Eating chips - but get this - with no chip dip! So watch me trash my room I'm a troublemaker! Next watch me prank my bro I'm a troublemaker! Now watch me whip really badly I'm a troublemaker Don't expect me to be nice Cuz I'm a troublemaker! DANCE BREAK! Sleep? What's that? I'm way too busy on my phone... "I promise I'm editing mom! Just please leave me alone..." The next thing that she said left me shocked and astounded... I stood right there and found myself completely grounded. I thought to myself what I did with my head to a tilt, and then I was surrounded by a ton of guilt. I thought of all the fun I'd miss out with my crew, maybe if I was good, I'd be ungrounded, too! So watch me clean my room Not a troublemaker! Next watch me fix this mess Not a troublemaker! Now watch me hug my bro Not a troublemaker! Please expect me to be good Not a troublemaker! Please remember to be kind Not a troublemaker! I've learned from my mistakes Not a troublemaker! I got ungrounded, too Not a troublemaker! Too lazy to finish this song Still a troublemaker! *shrug*

Jazzy's Troublemaker Song! (Official Music Video) Jazzy's Troublemaker Song! (Official Music Video) Reviewed by Black on 7:11 AM Rating: 5

No comments: